Terms and Conditions When Placing an Order
- No payment is required until the ordered installation has been completed. This is your guarantee that we will carry out the work to high specifications and at the fixed price quoted. Additional works requested or needed and not on the order overleaf will be charged as per our fixed price menu if agreed with the customer at the time of the installation.
- Payment in full by cash, cheque, or credit card will be due and payable to the fitter once the agreed work is completed.
- We reserve the right to charge interest on all unpaid invoices and to reclaim bank charges and a handling charge of £25 on all dishonoured cheques.
- If we are unable to complete a loft ladder installation due to obstructions or insufficient space then there will be no charge. Normally the fitter, if able, will offer an alternative loft ladder. However you are not obliged to accept our alternative offer.
- All fixed price loft related work, including flooring and loft insulation, require the loft to be completely clear before work can commence unless otherwise agreed on the order. (Not applicable to standard loft ladder installation) An uncleared loft may mean that the installation cannot be started or completed at the agreed time and may result in a rebooking fee or an additional levy of £100.00 plus VAT to compensate for the additional work that was not contracted at the time of the agreed order.
- You have a period of 7 working days in which you can cancel the order placed. The cancellation period commences the day after the date you received your confirmation.
- Cancellations of any order, if accepted, can only be made in writing within the cooling off period to the following address: Mister Loft Ladder Ltd, Unit 3, Crowhurst Industrial Estate, Crowhurst Lane, West Kingsdown, Kent TN15 6JE.
- Any cancellation of this order after the 7-day cancellation period must accompany the cancellation fee. Any cancellation of the order received after the 10-day cancellation period will be subject to a charge of 50% of the order value to cover restocking and administrative costs.
- Cheques should be made payable to Mister Loft Ladder Ltd. and sent to the above address.